Thursday, April 12, 2012

Infant Jesus of Prague Novena Prayer



This novena is also know as the storm novena. If you have a request that cant wait for 9 days to be prayed. Then you may pray this prayer every hour 9 times in one day.
This novena is to be said at the same time every hour for nine consecutive hours in one day.


O Jesus, Who has said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, 
knock and it shall be opened," through the intercession of Mary, Your Most 
Holy Mother, I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted. 
(Make your request) 


O Jesus, Who has said, "All that you ask of the Father in My Name, He will 
grant you," through the intercession of Mary Your Most Holy Mother, I 
humbly and urgently ask your Father in your name that my prayer will be 
granted. 
(Make your request) 


O Jesus, Who has said, "Heaven and earth shall pass away but My word 
shall not pass away," through the intercession of Mary Your Most Holy 
Mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted. 
(Make your request)


No comments:

Post a Comment